If you haven’t already started reviewing, make sure you download this pdf and use it to review vocabulary and major concepts. Each night you should go through the packet and review concepts we’ve covered (so far pages 1-10, 17 and 18). As you master a concept, check it off and move on. If you need tips for how to use this guide, stop by office hours for some guidance.
- S’well Bottles Come to WHSAD October 15, 2018
- WHSAD Students Visit the Department of Buildings October 12, 2018
- Apply for the Apprentice Program at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden October 11, 2018
- Senior Rings 2018 October 10, 2018
- Internship Opportunities for Class of 2019 October 10, 2018
About Ms. Bruno
Ms. Bruno has been an Assistant Principal at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design since 2009. She oversees the departments of Science, Mathematics, Architecture and Design (Career and Technical Education (CTE)), Physical Education and Health. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 ext. 2080, or email@example.com.