If you haven’t already started reviewing, make sure you download this pdf and use it to review vocabulary and major concepts. Each night you should go through the packet and review concepts we’ve covered (so far pages 1-10, 17 and 18). As you master a concept, check it off and move on. If you need tips for how to use this guide, stop by office hours for some guidance.
You are here: / / Living Environment Bootcamp Notes
- WHSAD and NYPD Partner to Build Community Literacy January 22, 2018
- Senior Bulletin #4 January 19, 2018
- Mayerli Barzola-Class of 2020 January 12, 2018
- Spanish Trip to La Gringa January 12, 2018
- WHSAD YPLAN Students Launch School-Wide Recycling Initiative January 4, 2018
About Ms. Taylor
Ms. Taylor teaches Living Environment at WHSAD. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.