If you haven’t already started reviewing, make sure you download this pdf and use it to review vocabulary and major concepts. Each night you should go through the packet and review concepts we’ve covered (so far pages 1-10, 17 and 18). As you master a concept, check it off and move on. If you need tips for how to use this guide, stop by office hours for some guidance.
- BUSHWICK GENERATOR April 24, 2019
- WHSAD Students Present Final Incubator Projects April 12, 2019
- Teen Time With Melina 04/05/2019 April 9, 2019
- The Whitney Museum April 8, 2019
- WHSAD Students Memorialize Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire Victims April 6, 2019
About Ms. Bruno
Ms. Bruno has been an Assistant Principal at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design since 2009. She oversees the departments of Science, Mathematics, Architecture and Design (Career and Technical Education (CTE)), Physical Education and Health. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 ext. 2080, or firstname.lastname@example.org.