If you haven’t already started reviewing, make sure you download this pdf and use it to review vocabulary and major concepts. Each night you should go through the packet and review concepts we’ve covered (so far pages 1-10, 17 and 18). As you master a concept, check it off and move on. If you need tips for how to use this guide, stop by office hours for some guidance.
You are here: / / Living Environment Bootcamp Notes
- WHSAD Students Visit Architectural Grille October 19, 2017
- WHSAD Students Visit the Future of Manufacturing October 14, 2017
- WHSAD Students Raise Awareness at the 94th Precinct October 13, 2017
- CUNY Application Day October 12, 2017
- Baruch College Open House Saturday 10/14 October 10, 2017
About Ms. Taylor
Ms. Taylor teaches Living Environment at WHSAD. She can be reached at email@example.com.