Don’t forget that tomorrow is the last day to attend a make-up work session before the marking period is over. I will be available periods 4 & 8 tomorrow!
You are here: / / Missing work….
- NYC Department of Education’s Career Discovery Week Sends WHSAD to Vornado Realty Trust February 13, 2020
- Students Explore Electrical Reactions in Ms. Ostashevsky’s Chemistry Class February 8, 2020
- WHSAD Students Get an Insightful Experience at Jewish Heritage museum February 6, 2020
- The Column – Volume 2, Issue 3 January 29, 2020
- December PTA Minutes January 27, 2020
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.