This is my favorite picture taken with some of last year’s Freshmen class. I wish them luck as sophomores, I hope they continue to enjoy reading literature. Teaching boys English can be much more challenging than teaching girls, since many boys do not like to read and English is mainly reading and writing. However, with the right book in the hands of a boy, he can become “hooked” and enjoy reading as easy as a girl reading a romance novel. This group of boys are readers. Good luck Guys.
You are here: / / Ms. Newton and Last Year’s Freshmen
- WHSAD Students Revitalize Power Street Garden April 24, 2018
- WHSAD Students Present Ideas for Small Pox Hospital Redesign April 20, 2018
- WHSAD Students Designing at Kingsland Printing April 18, 2018
- National Decision Day April 18, 2018
- Start Earning College Credits This Fall April 18, 2018
About Ms. Newton
Ms. Newton teaches English at WHSAD. She can be reached at Newton@WHSAD.Org.