This is my favorite picture taken with some of last year’s Freshmen class. I wish them luck as sophomores, I hope they continue to enjoy reading literature. Teaching boys English can be much more challenging than teaching girls, since many boys do not like to read and English is mainly reading and writing. However, with the right book in the hands of a boy, he can become “hooked” and enjoy reading as easy as a girl reading a romance novel. This group of boys are readers. Good luck Guys.
You are here: / / Ms. Newton and Last Year’s Freshmen
- Teens Take the Met Experience November 15, 2018
- TEEN TIME WITH MELINA 11/02/2018 November 9, 2018
- WHSAD’s Professional Development Session at Brooklyn North High School’s Day of Equity and Rigor November 7, 2018
- SENIOR TRIP TO KALAHARI RESORT November 2, 2018
- WHSAD visits the College Fair at the Aviator Center October 30, 2018
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.