This is my favorite picture taken with some of last year’s Freshmen class. I wish them luck as sophomores, I hope they continue to enjoy reading literature. Teaching boys English can be much more challenging than teaching girls, since many boys do not like to read and English is mainly reading and writing. However, with the right book in the hands of a boy, he can become “hooked” and enjoy reading as easy as a girl reading a romance novel. This group of boys are readers. Good luck Guys.
You are here: / / Ms. Newton and Last Year’s Freshmen
- Little Free Library Project with Polish Consulate May 17, 2019
- Teen Time With Melina 05/10/2019 May 14, 2019
- Chandler Mclaurin-Student of the Month May 14, 2019
- WHSAD Students Celebrate NYC Jazz Past and Present May 8, 2019
- Emely Patino-Service in Schools Leadership Program May 6, 2019
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.