This is my favorite picture taken with some of last year’s Freshmen class. I wish them luck as sophomores, I hope they continue to enjoy reading literature. Teaching boys English can be much more challenging than teaching girls, since many boys do not like to read and English is mainly reading and writing. However, with the right book in the hands of a boy, he can become “hooked” and enjoy reading as easy as a girl reading a romance novel. This group of boys are readers. Good luck Guys.
You are here: / / Ms. Newton and Last Year’s Freshmen
- WHSAD Students Partner with Department of Buildings for Black History Month Homage to New York City Jazz Clubs February 13, 2019
- Justin Lopez-Class of 2020 February 8, 2019
- WHSAD’s Incubator Club attends NYNOW February 7, 2019
- Teen Time With Melina 02/01/2019 February 6, 2019
- Antonio Rojas-Class of 2019 February 4, 2019
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.