In class we reviewed the rules for finding the measure of angles formed within circles: central, inscribed and interior. An interior angle is formed by two intersecting chords. To find the measure, you take 1/2 the sum of the intercepting arcs. For homework, complete the attached sheet. Show all work.
You are here: / / Ms. T, What is tonight’s homework?
- Summer Youth Employment at WHSAD September 17, 2018
- Afterschool Design Classes at Pratt — Apply Online This Week! September 16, 2018
- Fall Internships at Park Avenue Armory September 14, 2018
- Internships Available at The Metropolitan Museum of Art September 6, 2018
- WHSAD Partners with NYPD for Little Free Library Project September 1, 2018
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 10th and 12th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or email@example.com.