In class we reviewed the rules for finding the measure of angles formed within circles: central, inscribed and interior. An interior angle is formed by two intersecting chords. To find the measure, you take 1/2 the sum of the intercepting arcs. For homework, complete the attached sheet. Show all work.
You are here: / / Ms. T, What is tonight’s homework?
- Summer Assignments for WHSAD’s Incoming Freshmen June 28, 2017
- WHSAD Students Compete in 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition June 28, 2017
- June SLT Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- June PTA Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Attend The Newtown Creek Alliance’s Community Visioning Workshop June 13, 2017
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 9th and 11th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.