In class we reviewed the rules for finding the measure of angles formed within circles: central, inscribed and interior. An interior angle is formed by two intersecting chords. To find the measure, you take 1/2 the sum of the intercepting arcs. For homework, complete the attached sheet. Show all work.
You are here: / / Ms. T, What is tonight’s homework?
- PROM 2019 and one day senior trip to Six Flags March 18, 2019
- Teen Time With Melina 03/15/2019 March 18, 2019
- WHSAD Students Celebrate Their Work at Makeville Studio March 12, 2019
- Interview with Paul Stache, Owner of Smoke Jazz March 11, 2019
- Itinerary for Kalahari Trip March 8th – March 10th, 2019 March 7, 2019
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 10th and 12th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or email@example.com.