In class we reviewed the rules for finding the measure of angles formed within circles: central, inscribed and interior. An interior angle is formed by two intersecting chords. To find the measure, you take 1/2 the sum of the intercepting arcs. For homework, complete the attached sheet. Show all work.
You are here: / / Ms. T, What is tonight’s homework?
- WHSAD Senior Oscar Bejarano joins the Solar One Green Construction training program. June 10, 2019
- The Column – Volume 1, Issue 5 June 5, 2019
- WHSAD Students Present Lake Como Revitalization Designs May 30, 2019
- WHSAD Students Celebrate Mother’s Day May 29, 2019
- WHSAD Partners with Sheridan Academy for Young Leaders to Increase Literacy May 28, 2019
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 10th and 12th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or email@example.com.