In class we reviewed the rules for finding the measure of angles formed within circles: central, inscribed and interior. An interior angle is formed by two intersecting chords. To find the measure, you take 1/2 the sum of the intercepting arcs. For homework, complete the attached sheet. Show all work.
You are here: / / Ms. T, What is tonight’s homework?
- WHSAD Celebrates 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition at the Williamsburg Hotel November 16, 2017
- October SLT Agenda and Minutes November 16, 2017
- October PTA Agenda and Minutes November 16, 2017
- November Newsletter November 16, 2017
- WHSAD Students Visit New Lab November 15, 2017
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 10th and 12th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.