Aim: How can a mood inspire an architect to build a design structure?
List how lighting can be used to express a mood
Choose various imagery to express their mood
- How can imagery be used to express a mood?
- What type of lighting or color can be used to express happiness, frustration and fear?
- Open up your book cover in AutoCAD?
- Based on the images, what mood can we say the author was trying to convey?
- By looking at your book design how does the cover make you feel?
- While analyzing the building structures how would you feel or what mood would you be in while walking around or inside this structure?
“give a claim and show evidence”
- Display various slides that convey various moods.
- Help student decide which written piece they should use to help them create their design structure in AutoCAD.
- From your writing piece. How would you convey your mood to the audience if you couldn’t use words but imagery?
- Make a list of commands that you will use in AutoCAD that will help you convey this message.
- Make a list of 4 images or structure that can be used to express your mood from your writing piece.
- Choose a color and a type of lighting for your design.
- Why do architects, painters and writers sometimes use imagery to express an emotion or a mood?