Today you will be researching surveillance methods. You will present your findings to the class on the method you are assigned. In addition the information you find today will help you with your essay in class tomorrow.
You are here: / / National Security vs Privacy – Surveillance Methods
- WHSAD’s Community Service Program October 19, 2018
- Noak Newbery – Class of 2022 October 16, 2018
- S’well Bottles Come to WHSAD October 15, 2018
- WHSAD Students Visit the Department of Buildings October 12, 2018
- Apply for the Apprentice Program at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden October 11, 2018
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.