Today, we will explore how the release of energy when electrons return to a lower energy state causes a unique color to be emitted by the neon gas.
You are here: / / Neon Lights
- WHSAD Student Receives Mentoring from NYC Together Police Officer November 22, 2017
- WHSAD Students Working on a Smallpox Hospital Redesign November 20, 2017
- WHSAD Celebrates 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition at the Williamsburg Hotel November 16, 2017
- October SLT Agenda and Minutes November 16, 2017
- October PTA Agenda and Minutes November 16, 2017
About Ms. Bui
Welcome!. My name is Ms. Bui and I teach Chemistry. I can be reached at email@example.com.
Materials and assignments can be found at www.coursesites.com
Grades can be found at www.skedula.com