Begin your independent reading logs for the new term It is suggested that you schedule reading for the same time each day, in a quiet location at home. Carry your book with you, to read in spare moments on the train or bus. Read for one hour daily. Keep a journal to write your responses . Have a handy little dictionary, and look up two or three words a day.
You are here: / / New Marking Period Reading Logs
- WHSAD Students Present Final Incubator Projects April 12, 2019
- Teen Time With Melina 04/05/2019 April 9, 2019
- The Whitney Museum April 8, 2019
- WHSAD Students Memorialize Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire Victims April 6, 2019
- NYSESLAT Administration March 29, 2019
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.