Begin your independent reading logs for the new term It is suggested that you schedule reading for the same time each day, in a quiet location at home. Carry your book with you, to read in spare moments on the train or bus. Read for one hour daily. Keep a journal to write your responses . Have a handy little dictionary, and look up two or three words a day.
You are here: / / New Marking Period Reading Logs
- WHSAD Students Visit Architectural Grille October 19, 2017
- WHSAD Students Visit the Future of Manufacturing October 14, 2017
- WHSAD Students Raise Awareness at the 94th Precinct October 13, 2017
- CUNY Application Day October 12, 2017
- Baruch College Open House Saturday 10/14 October 10, 2017
About Ms. Pickering
Ms. Pickering teaches English at WHSAD. She can be reached at Pickering@WHSAD.Org.