Begin your independent reading logs for the new term It is suggested that you schedule reading for the same time each day, in a quiet location at home. Carry your book with you, to read in spare moments on the train or bus. Read for one hour daily. Keep a journal to write your responses . Have a handy little dictionary, and look up two or three words a day.
You are here: / / New Marking Period Reading Logs
- WHSAD Students Take In Rosa Barba’s exhibition at The Park Avenue Armory September 18, 2019
- WHSAD CareerClue Students Visit CookFox Architects August 9, 2019
- Career Clue Trip to WSP Engineering Firm August 6, 2019
- Members of Turner Construction Provide WHSAD Students with Insights Regarding the Columbia Business School Project July 31, 2019
- A Visit to Perkins Eastman July 25, 2019
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.