Begin your independent reading logs for the new term It is suggested that you schedule reading for the same time each day, in a quiet location at home. Carry your book with you, to read in spare moments on the train or bus. Read for one hour daily. Keep a journal to write your responses . Have a handy little dictionary, and look up two or three words a day.
You are here: / / New Marking Period Reading Logs
- WHSAD Students Revitalize Power Street Garden April 24, 2018
- WHSAD Students Present Ideas for Small Pox Hospital Redesign April 20, 2018
- WHSAD Students Designing at Kingsland Printing April 18, 2018
- National Decision Day April 18, 2018
- Start Earning College Credits This Fall April 18, 2018
About Ms. Pickering
Ms. Pickering teaches English at WHSAD. She can be reached at Pickering@WHSAD.Org.