Today, we will begin our discussion of SI units, significant figures and scientific notations. Dates Reminder: Makeup Quiz – Wednesday at 4th period and 9th period Lab 02 – Thursday Quiz 03 – Friday Test 01 – Next Friday [gview file=”https://www.whsad.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Guided-Notes-scientific-notation.docx”] [gview file=”https://www.whsad.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Guided-Notes-si-units.docx”] [gview file=”https://www.whsad.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Guided-Notes-significant-figures.docx”] [gview file=”https://www.whsad.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/State-of-Matter-SI-UNITS.pptx”]
- SYEP-Salvadori Center Summer Bridge Program August 24, 2020
- WHSAD Junior, Raiven Rowl August 12, 2020
- The Column: Senior Edition 2020 June 24, 2020
- Lake Como Presentation June 12, 2020
- Project Witness: Meeting with founder, Ruth Lichenstein May 29, 2020
About Ms. Bruno
Ms. Bruno has been an Assistant Principal at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design since 2009. She oversees the departments of Science, Mathematics, Architecture and Design (Career and Technical Education (CTE)), Physical Education and Health. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 ext. 2080, or firstname.lastname@example.org.