All ESL students are required by the State to participate in the NYSESLAT (New York State English As A Second language Achievement test) to determine how well they are learning English. To assist students to better prepare for this test Ms. Nelson is conducting prep classes 8th and 9th period Wednesday – Friday starting 2/25/2015. All ESL students are encouraged to attend.
You are here: / / NYSESLAT PREP
- Summer Assignments for WHSAD’s Incoming Freshmen June 28, 2017
- WHSAD Students Compete in 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition June 28, 2017
- June SLT Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- June PTA Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Attend The Newtown Creek Alliance’s Community Visioning Workshop June 13, 2017
About Ms. Nelson
Ms. Nelson teaches ESL and is a Coordinator of Student Activities at WHSAD. She can be reached at Nelson@WHSAD.Org.