All ESL students are required by the State to participate in the NYSESLAT (New York State English As A Second language Achievement test) to determine how well they are learning English. To assist students to better prepare for this test Ms. Nelson is conducting prep classes 8th and 9th period Wednesday – Friday starting 2/25/2015. All ESL students are encouraged to attend.
You are here: / / NYSESLAT PREP
- WHSAD Student Receives Mentoring from NYC Together Police Officer November 22, 2017
- WHSAD Students Working on a Smallpox Hospital Redesign November 20, 2017
- WHSAD Celebrates 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition at the Williamsburg Hotel November 16, 2017
- October SLT Agenda and Minutes November 16, 2017
- October PTA Agenda and Minutes November 16, 2017
About Ms. Nelson
Ms. Nelson teaches ESL and is a Coordinator of Student Activities at WHSAD. She can be reached at Nelson@WHSAD.Org.