All ESL students are required by the State to participate in the NYSESLAT (New York State English As A Second language Achievement test) to determine how well they are learning English. To assist students to better prepare for this test Ms. Nelson is conducting prep classes 8th and 9th period Wednesday – Friday starting 2/25/2015. All ESL students are encouraged to attend.
You are here: / / NYSESLAT PREP
- Tyler Ng-Class of 2019 March 19, 2018
- Spring, 2018 Regents / AP Exam Prep Schedule March 17, 2018
- David Segarra-Class of 2015 March 14, 2018
- Male and Female Scholars Groups View “Baltimore Boys” March 14, 2018
- Summer 2018 Internship Applications March 13, 2018
About Ms. Nelson
Ms. Nelson teaches ESL and is a Coordinator of Student Activities at WHSAD. She can be reached at Nelson@WHSAD.Org.