The New York State English As A Second Language Achievement Test(NYSESLAT) is designed to annually assess the English proficiency of all English Language Learners(ELLs) enrolled in grades k-12 in New York State schools. The exam gives the state and schools important information about the English language development of ELLs and is part of the state compliance with federal laws that mandate the annual assessing and tracking of English proficiency of English Language Learners(ELLs). The test will be separated into 2 parts the first part will be the speaking section given Wednesday April 17 – Friday May 17, 2013. The second section is the Listening, Reading and writing portion given on Monday May 6- Friday May 17, 2013.
You are here: / / NYSESLAT TEST DATES
- WHSAD Students Visit Architectural Grille October 19, 2017
- WHSAD Students Visit the Future of Manufacturing October 14, 2017
- WHSAD Students Raise Awareness at the 94th Precinct October 13, 2017
- CUNY Application Day October 12, 2017
- Baruch College Open House Saturday 10/14 October 10, 2017
About Ms. Nelson
Ms. Nelson teaches ESL and is a Coordinator of Student Activities at WHSAD. She can be reached at Nelson@WHSAD.Org.