The New York State English As A Second Language Achievement Test(NYSESLAT) is designed to annually assess the English proficiency of all English Language Learners(ELLs) enrolled in grades k-12 in New York State schools. The exam gives the state and schools important information about the English language development of ELLs and is part of the state compliance with federal laws that mandate the annual assessing and tracking of English proficiency of English Language Learners(ELLs). The test will be separated into 2 parts the first part will be the speaking section given Wednesday April 17 – Friday May 17, 2013. The second section is the Listening, Reading and writing portion given on Monday May 6- Friday May 17, 2013.
You are here: / / NYSESLAT TEST DATES
- Senior Bulletin #4 January 19, 2018
- Mayerli Barzola-Class of 2020 January 12, 2018
- Spanish Trip to La Gringa January 12, 2018
- WHSAD YPLAN Students Launch School-Wide Recycling Initiative January 4, 2018
- PRICE DROP FOR SENIOR TRIP TO VIRGINIA December 22, 2017
About Ms. Nelson
Ms. Nelson teaches ESL and is a Coordinator of Student Activities at WHSAD. She can be reached at Nelson@WHSAD.Org.