The ‘Speaking’ portion of the NYSESLAT test for ESL students begins Wednesday 1st May, 2013. The Reading, Writing and Listening portion will commence on Wednesday May 7th, 2013. The tests are going to be conducted during the normal class schedule of 3rd, 6th and 7th period. Students need to be in school and on time for class during those days.
You are here: / / NYSESLAT TEST FOR ESL STUDENTS
- Chancellor Carranza Hosts High School Student Journalist Roundtable May 18, 2018
- Anthony Gonzalez-Class of 2019 May 14, 2018
- WHSAD Recipients of the 2018 NYS Academic Excellence Scholarship May 11, 2018
- Cindy Mendoza-Class of 2018 May 8, 2018
- Jessica Juarez-Class of 2020 May 7, 2018
About Ms. Nelson
Ms. Nelson teaches ESL and is a Coordinator of Student Activities at WHSAD. She can be reached at Nelson@WHSAD.Org.