The ‘Speaking’ portion of the NYSESLAT test for ESL students begins Wednesday 1st May, 2013. The Reading, Writing and Listening portion will commence on Wednesday May 7th, 2013. The tests are going to be conducted during the normal class schedule of 3rd, 6th and 7th period. Students need to be in school and on time for class during those days.
You are here: / / NYSESLAT TEST FOR ESL STUDENTS
- WHSAD Students Visit the Future of Manufacturing October 14, 2017
- WHSAD Students Raise Awareness at the 94th Precinct October 13, 2017
- CUNY Application Day October 12, 2017
- Baruch College Open House Saturday 10/14 October 10, 2017
- WHSAD Students Participate in Curb Your Litter NYC October 5, 2017
About Ms. Nelson
Ms. Nelson teaches ESL and is a Coordinator of Student Activities at WHSAD. She can be reached at Nelson@WHSAD.Org.