Attached you will find the description of the project along with the rubric and helpful vocabulary. Please read it carefully and make sure you follow the instructions and requirements for completing the project. Keep in mind the example we discussed in class.
You are here: / / PEN PAL PROJECT!!
- WHSAD Summer Bridge Program takes a trip to The Park Avenue Armory July 22, 2019
- WHSAD Summer Bridge and CareerClue Programs Tour Architectural Marvels of Downtown Manhattan. July 17, 2019
- Reginald Huggins Receives $20,000 2019 Walter A. Hunt, Jr. Scholarship June 28, 2019
- Graduation Day 2019 June 28, 2019
- Interview with WHSAD Valedictorian Tyler Ng June 26, 2019
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.