Today in class we studied the poetic form of a villanelle; using the great poem, “Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night,” by Dylan Thomas. Students’ task, after analyzing the poem was to write a paragraph about a movie scene in which this poem would be spoken. As part of their final manuscript, students may write a villanelle as their poem of choice.
You are here: / / Poetry
- WHSAD Celebrates 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition at the Williamsburg Hotel November 16, 2017
- October SLT Agenda and Minutes November 16, 2017
- October PTA Agenda and Minutes November 16, 2017
- November Newsletter November 16, 2017
- WHSAD Students Visit New Lab November 15, 2017
About Ms. Pickering
Ms. Pickering teaches English at WHSAD. She can be reached at Pickering@WHSAD.Org.