Your research paper on endangered species is due on Monday. Please make sure you use the Idea Web and writers checklist graphic organizer that you were given. These tools will help you organize your ideas before you start writing and assist you in making sure your writing is at high school level. Have a great and safe weekend.
You are here: / / Research Papers due – Juniors and Sophmores
- Summer Assignments for WHSAD’s Incoming Freshmen June 28, 2017
- WHSAD Students Compete in 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition June 28, 2017
- June SLT Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- June PTA Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Attend The Newtown Creek Alliance’s Community Visioning Workshop June 13, 2017
About Ms. Nelson
Ms. Nelson teaches ESL and is a Coordinator of Student Activities at WHSAD. She can be reached at Nelson@WHSAD.Org.