Hello, tomorrow we will do our second SAT Lesson, in order to better prepare you for the exam in May. We will be focusing on a variety of strategies that will assist you in improving your score on the Reading Paired Passages section. See you tomorrow!
You are here: / / SAT Lesson #2 Tomorrow
- The Park Avenue Armory Provides WHSAD Students a Creative Way to Investigate History December 15, 2018
- Interview With WHSAD Senior Jared Jackson December 12, 2018
- Students Interviewing Students December 11, 2018
- Honor Roll – Fall 2018, Marking Period 2 December 10, 2018
- Bill Harvey, WHSAD’s NYC DOE Partner of the Year December 7, 2018
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.