Hello, tomorrow we will do our second SAT Lesson, in order to better prepare you for the exam in May. We will be focusing on a variety of strategies that will assist you in improving your score on the Reading Paired Passages section. See you tomorrow!
You are here: / / SAT Lesson #2 Tomorrow
- Summer Assignments for WHSAD’s Incoming Freshmen June 28, 2017
- WHSAD Students Compete in 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition June 28, 2017
- June SLT Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- June PTA Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Attend The Newtown Creek Alliance’s Community Visioning Workshop June 13, 2017
About Mr. Rodriguez
Mr. Rodriguez teaches English at WHSAD. He can be reached at Rodriguez@WHSAD.Org.