Hello, tomorrow we will do our second SAT Lesson, in order to better prepare you for the exam in May. We will be focusing on a variety of strategies that will assist you in improving your score on the Reading Paired Passages section. See you tomorrow!
You are here: / / SAT Lesson #2 Tomorrow
- WHSAD Senior Oscar Bejarano joins the Solar One Green Construction training program. June 10, 2019
- The Column – Volume 1, Issue 5 June 5, 2019
- WHSAD Students Present Lake Como Revitalization Designs May 30, 2019
- WHSAD Students Celebrate Mother’s Day May 29, 2019
- WHSAD Partners with Sheridan Academy for Young Leaders to Increase Literacy May 28, 2019
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.