We continue reading Fahrenheit 451, pages 29 – 38. Tonight’s homework is to complete the handout given in class. (See Mr. Key’s website if you were absent.) Please read the instructions carefully, and then create 9 higher-level questions. These questions must also include the three follow-up questions! Please don’t forget that you only need to select 3 of the 4 catagories given to you, These questions will help you lead class discussions and help facilitate meaningful class discussion. I am looking forward to seeing you in class, and hearing your responses.
You are here: / / Senior English Language Arts (ELS) Classes (Period 1 & 4)
- WHSAD Students Take In Rosa Barba’s exhibition at The Park Avenue Armory September 18, 2019
- WHSAD CareerClue Students Visit CookFox Architects August 9, 2019
- Career Clue Trip to WSP Engineering Firm August 6, 2019
- Members of Turner Construction Provide WHSAD Students with Insights Regarding the Columbia Business School Project July 31, 2019
- A Visit to Perkins Eastman July 25, 2019
About Ms. Basilio
Ms. Basilio is the Assistant Principal of Pupil Personnel Services at the Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. She has been working at the school since 2006. You may contact her by e-mailing email@example.com.