We continue reading Fahrenheit 451, pages 29 – 38. Tonight’s homework is to complete the handout given in class. (See Mr. Key’s website if you were absent.) Please read the instructions carefully, and then create 9 higher-level questions. These questions must also include the three follow-up questions! Please don’t forget that you only need to select 3 of the 4 catagories given to you, These questions will help you lead class discussions and help facilitate meaningful class discussion. I am looking forward to seeing you in class, and hearing your responses.
You are here: / / Senior English Language Arts (ELS) Classes (Period 1 & 4)
- Summer Assignments for WHSAD’s Incoming Freshmen June 28, 2017
- WHSAD Students Compete in 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition June 28, 2017
- June SLT Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- June PTA Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Attend The Newtown Creek Alliance’s Community Visioning Workshop June 13, 2017
About Mrs. Happ
Ms. Happ is an Academic Support teacher at WHSAD. She can be reached at Happ@WHSAD.Org.