We continue reading Fahrenheit 451, pages 29 – 38. Tonight’s homework is to complete the handout given in class. (See Mr. Key’s website if you were absent.) Please read the instructions carefully, and then create 9 higher-level questions. These questions must also include the three follow-up questions! Please don’t forget that you only need to select 3 of the 4 catagories given to you, These questions will help you lead class discussions and help facilitate meaningful class discussion. I am looking forward to seeing you in class, and hearing your responses.
You are here: / / Senior English Language Arts (ELS) Classes (Period 1 & 4)
- WHSAD Students Visit Architectural Grille October 19, 2017
- WHSAD Students Visit the Future of Manufacturing October 14, 2017
- WHSAD Students Raise Awareness at the 94th Precinct October 13, 2017
- CUNY Application Day October 12, 2017
- Baruch College Open House Saturday 10/14 October 10, 2017
About Mrs. Happ
Ms. Happ is an Academic Support teacher at WHSAD. She can be reached at Happ@WHSAD.Org.