Just a reminder to hand in your assignment on Monday, September 30th. You should have finished reading “The Lottery” by Shirley Jackson. On Monday please be prepared to discuss and compare it to our class reading of Fahrenheit 451, by Ray Bradbury.
You are here: / / Senior English Language Arts, Periods 1 & 4
- Summer Assignments for WHSAD’s Incoming Freshmen June 28, 2017
- WHSAD Students Compete in 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition June 28, 2017
- June SLT Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- June PTA Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Attend The Newtown Creek Alliance’s Community Visioning Workshop June 13, 2017
About Mrs. Happ
Ms. Happ is an Academic Support teacher at WHSAD. She can be reached at Happ@WHSAD.Org.