Just a reminder to hand in your assignment on Monday, September 30th. You should have finished reading “The Lottery” by Shirley Jackson. On Monday please be prepared to discuss and compare it to our class reading of Fahrenheit 451, by Ray Bradbury.
You are here: / / Senior English Language Arts, Periods 1 & 4
- WHSAD Students Share Thoughts about Social Distancing March 28, 2020
- To Our WHSAD Family March 15, 2020
- Senior, Brandon Rodriguez, Participates at Co-op Tech in the Automotive Program March 11, 2020
- Students of Class of 2020 have been accepted to the spring Pre-apprenticeship class with the Edward J. Malloy Initiative for Construction Skills! March 3, 2020
- WHSAD Students’ Black History Month Speeches at New York City Department of Buildings March 2, 2020
About Ms. Basilio
Ms. Basilio is the Assistant Principal of Pupil Personnel Services at the Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. She has been working at the school since 2006. You may contact her by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.