Just a reminder to hand in your assignment on Monday, September 30th. You should have finished reading “The Lottery” by Shirley Jackson. On Monday please be prepared to discuss and compare it to our class reading of Fahrenheit 451, by Ray Bradbury.
You are here: / / Senior English Language Arts, Periods 1 & 4
- WHSAD Senior Oscar Bejarano joins the Solar One Green Construction training program. June 10, 2019
- The Column – Volume 1, Issue 5 June 5, 2019
- WHSAD Students Present Lake Como Revitalization Designs May 30, 2019
- WHSAD Students Celebrate Mother’s Day May 29, 2019
- WHSAD Partners with Sheridan Academy for Young Leaders to Increase Literacy May 28, 2019
About Ms. Basilio
Ms. Basilio is the Assistant Principal of Pupil Personnel Services at the Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. She has been working at the school since 2006. You may contact her by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.