Just a reminder to hand in your assignment on Monday, September 30th. You should have finished reading “The Lottery” by Shirley Jackson. On Monday please be prepared to discuss and compare it to our class reading of Fahrenheit 451, by Ray Bradbury.
You are here: / / Senior English Language Arts, Periods 1 & 4
- WHSAD Students Working on a Smallpox Hospital Redesign November 20, 2017
- WHSAD Celebrates 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition at the Williamsburg Hotel November 16, 2017
- October SLT Agenda and Minutes November 16, 2017
- October PTA Agenda and Minutes November 16, 2017
- November Newsletter November 16, 2017
About Mrs. Happ
Ms. Happ is an Academic Support teacher at WHSAD. She can be reached at Happ@WHSAD.Org.