I have been reading the essays that were due last week, and am pleased with the effort that students are making. If you have not yet turned in your essay, make an appointment to see me during my office hours. You are required to complete the essay for the first marking period. While, your work will be marked as late, it is a mandatory assignment, in order for me to assess your writing level, and assist your growth as a writer.
You are here: / / Should bullying be considered a crime?—–Essay
- WHSAD Sophomores Attend Museum of Jewish Heritage March 22, 2018
- Tyler Ng-Class of 2019 March 19, 2018
- Spring, 2018 Regents / AP Exam Prep Schedule March 17, 2018
- David Segarra-Class of 2015 March 14, 2018
- Male and Female Scholars Groups View “Baltimore Boys” March 14, 2018
About Ms. Pickering
Ms. Pickering teaches English at WHSAD. She can be reached at Pickering@WHSAD.Org.