Students will be researching and preparing oral/visual presentations about a topic in Ancient Greece. Handouts will be given to students this week, during English class with the topics to choose from, and the requirements of the report. Students will research their chosen topic from at least 3 sources, create a visual aid, and prepare a 10 minute presentation to be enacted in class the week they return from Spring break. Choices will include Ancient Greek architecture, the Theater of Dionysius, Government, women & children,class structure, mythology, pottery, sculpture, foods of ancient Greece, religion, burial customs, wars, geography, philosophy. I am looking forward to your interesting presentations!
You are here: / / Spring Break
- Senior Bulletin #4 January 19, 2018
- Mayerli Barzola-Class of 2020 January 12, 2018
- Spanish Trip to La Gringa January 12, 2018
- WHSAD YPLAN Students Launch School-Wide Recycling Initiative January 4, 2018
- PRICE DROP FOR SENIOR TRIP TO VIRGINIA December 22, 2017
About Ms. Pickering
Ms. Pickering teaches English at WHSAD. She can be reached at Pickering@WHSAD.Org.