Students will be researching and preparing oral/visual presentations about a topic in Ancient Greece. Handouts will be given to students this week, during English class with the topics to choose from, and the requirements of the report. Students will research their chosen topic from at least 3 sources, create a visual aid, and prepare a 10 minute presentation to be enacted in class the week they return from Spring break. Choices will include Ancient Greek architecture, the Theater of Dionysius, Government, women & children,class structure, mythology, pottery, sculpture, foods of ancient Greece, religion, burial customs, wars, geography, philosophy. I am looking forward to your interesting presentations!
You are here: / / Spring Break
- WHSAD Students Present Final Incubator Projects April 12, 2019
- Teen Time With Melina 04/05/2019 April 9, 2019
- The Whitney Museum April 8, 2019
- WHSAD Students Memorialize Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire Victims April 6, 2019
- NYSESLAT Administration March 29, 2019
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.