Students will be researching and preparing oral/visual presentations about a topic in Ancient Greece. Handouts will be given to students this week, during English class with the topics to choose from, and the requirements of the report. Students will research their chosen topic from at least 3 sources, create a visual aid, and prepare a 10 minute presentation to be enacted in class the week they return from Spring break. Choices will include Ancient Greek architecture, the Theater of Dionysius, Government, women & children,class structure, mythology, pottery, sculpture, foods of ancient Greece, religion, burial customs, wars, geography, philosophy. I am looking forward to your interesting presentations!
You are here: / / Spring Break
- Noak Newbery – Class of 2022 October 16, 2018
- S’well Bottles Come to WHSAD October 15, 2018
- WHSAD Students Visit the Department of Buildings October 12, 2018
- Apply for the Apprentice Program at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden October 11, 2018
- Senior Rings 2018 October 10, 2018
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.