Step 7 – Poster
You have begun your advertising campaign by creating a brochure and flyer to distribute to your potential clients. Now that they’ve said they want to see your product in their stores you need to create a poster to place in their store window.
-Create a draft of your poster will look like. This does not have to be perfect because it is a draft, but should contain all the information you want to place on your poster. Be sure to include price, an image, a catchy headline, and basic information.
**All drafts will have to be approved before posters can be created.
***Your draft must be completed by the end of class today.
Final Project Checklist
Step 1 & 2 Completed (In folder)
Step 3 Elevator Pitch e-mailed
Step 4 PowerPoint Presentation e-mailed
- Contains all required components: (5 slides minimum)
- Name of Company/Product (1 slide)
- Image of Product/Pricing (1 slide)
- Description of what Product does (1 slide +)
- What makes your product different (1 – 2 slides)
- Why should the investor give you money (1 slide)
Step 6 Advertising
- Brochure completed and e-mailed
- Flyer completed and e-mailed
Step 7 Poster
- Advertisement on poster board is completed
- Signed on the bottom right hand corner by all group members
**ALL COMPONTENTS ARE DUE NO LATER THEN FRIDAY, MAY 23, 2014 AT THE END OF THE CLASS PERIOD**
**Presentations begin Tuesday, May 27.