Hello, please make sure you are reviewing all of the wonderful SAT Word Castles you have created, SAT Assignments I have returned, and that you are practicing on SAT websites (sat.collegeboard.org, sathabit.com, etc.) as well as watching instructional, SAT strategies videos. Don’t forget to time yourself as you practice and that you only have 25 minutes to complete your SAT Persuasive Essay.
You are here: / / Study for the SAT
- NYC Department of Education’s Career Discovery Week Sends WHSAD to Vornado Realty Trust February 13, 2020
- Students Explore Electrical Reactions in Ms. Ostashevsky’s Chemistry Class February 8, 2020
- WHSAD Students Get an Insightful Experience at Jewish Heritage museum February 6, 2020
- The Column – Volume 2, Issue 3 January 29, 2020
- December PTA Minutes January 27, 2020
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.