Hello, please make sure you are reviewing all of the wonderful SAT Word Castles you have created, SAT Assignments I have returned, and that you are practicing on SAT websites (sat.collegeboard.org, sathabit.com, etc.) as well as watching instructional, SAT strategies videos. Don’t forget to time yourself as you practice and that you only have 25 minutes to complete your SAT Persuasive Essay.
You are here: / / Study for the SAT
- WHSAD CareerClue Students Visit CookFox Architects August 9, 2019
- Career Clue Trip to WSP Engineering Firm August 6, 2019
- Members of Turner Construction Provide WHSAD Students with Insights Regarding the Columbia Business School Project July 31, 2019
- A Visit to Perkins Eastman July 25, 2019
- WHSAD Summer Bridge Program takes a trip to The Park Avenue Armory July 22, 2019
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.