One type of transformation is a translation. A translation “slides” an object a fixed distance in a given direction. The original object and its translation have the same shape and size, and they face in the same direction. A translation creates a figure that is congruent with the original figure and preserves distance (length) and orientation (lettering order). A translation is a direct isometry.
You are here: / / Translations Classwork & Homework Jan 2nd
- WHSAD and NYPD Partner to Build Community Literacy January 22, 2018
- Senior Bulletin #4 January 19, 2018
- Mayerli Barzola-Class of 2020 January 12, 2018
- Spanish Trip to La Gringa January 12, 2018
- WHSAD YPLAN Students Launch School-Wide Recycling Initiative January 4, 2018
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 10th and 12th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.