One type of transformation is a translation. A translation “slides” an object a fixed distance in a given direction. The original object and its translation have the same shape and size, and they face in the same direction. A translation creates a figure that is congruent with the original figure and preserves distance (length) and orientation (lettering order). A translation is a direct isometry.
You are here: / / Translations Classwork & Homework Jan 2nd
- Summer Assignments for WHSAD’s Incoming Freshmen June 28, 2017
- WHSAD Students Compete in 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition June 28, 2017
- June SLT Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- June PTA Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Attend The Newtown Creek Alliance’s Community Visioning Workshop June 13, 2017
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 9th and 11th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or email@example.com.