One type of transformation is a translation. A translation “slides” an object a fixed distance in a given direction. The original object and its translation have the same shape and size, and they face in the same direction. A translation creates a figure that is congruent with the original figure and preserves distance (length) and orientation (lettering order). A translation is a direct isometry.
You are here: / / Translations Classwork & Homework Jan 2nd
- WHSAD Students Visit Architectural Grille October 19, 2017
- WHSAD Students Visit the Future of Manufacturing October 14, 2017
- WHSAD Students Raise Awareness at the 94th Precinct October 13, 2017
- CUNY Application Day October 12, 2017
- Baruch College Open House Saturday 10/14 October 10, 2017
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 10th and 12th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or email@example.com.