The ESL students have completed the NYSESLAT for this year. Parents will be notified sometime over the next couple months regarding whether or not their child has passed the test. If they have passed it along with their ESL classes they will be in a regular ELA class in September and will no longer have to take ESL. If their child has not passed the NYSESLAT there is a good chance that they will be in ESL in September. If there are any questions please contact Ms. Nelson the ESL teacher at Nelson@WHSAD.org.
You are here: / / UPDATE ON THE NYSESLAT TEST
- Tyler Ng-Class of 2019 March 19, 2018
- Spring, 2018 Regents / AP Exam Prep Schedule March 17, 2018
- David Segarra-Class of 2015 March 14, 2018
- Male and Female Scholars Groups View “Baltimore Boys” March 14, 2018
- Summer 2018 Internship Applications March 13, 2018
About Ms. Nelson
Ms. Nelson teaches ESL and is a Coordinator of Student Activities at WHSAD. She can be reached at Nelson@WHSAD.Org.