Now that you’ve created a product and pitched it to investors you know that making a business successful isn’t easy. Today you are going to run another business – a Lemonade Stand! You have 40 minutes to see how much money you can make. Each round lasts for 5 days. Keep track of how much money you make in 30 days. Please download the excel worksheet at the bottom of this post to record your data. You only have to input the values that you make each day (negative or positive). The sheet will total your 30 day earnings for you. You must e-mail your completed sheet to email@example.com in order to recieve credit. You can answer the questions underneath the chart on the excel sheet.
Answer the following:
1. After you’ve had your business for 30 days, how much money did you make?
2. What were your prices like?
3. What determined how you set your prices?
4. What made your business successful?
5. Could you have done anything differently that made it more successful? What?