Pursuant to Chancellor’s Regulation A;412 students may be granted permission to bring a cell phone into a school building for medical reasons. This exemption does not permit a student to use or carry a cell phone while in school. Parents must complete this form and have Section A completed by a physician. The completed form must be submitted to Mr. Baldwin or Ms. Jufer in the Deans’ Office (Room 212).
You are here: / / Cellular Phone Policy
- WHSAD Students Present Final Incubator Projects April 12, 2019
- Teen Time With Melina 04/05/2019 April 9, 2019
- The Whitney Museum April 8, 2019
- WHSAD Students Memorialize Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire Victims April 6, 2019
- NYSESLAT Administration March 29, 2019
About Ms. Basilio
Ms. Basilio is the Assistant Principal of Pupil Personnel Services at the Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. She has been working at the school since 2006. You may contact her by e-mailing email@example.com.