Pursuant to Chancellor’s Regulation A;412 students may be granted permission to bring a cell phone into a school building for medical reasons. This exemption does not permit a student to use or carry a cell phone while in school. Parents must complete this form and have Section A completed by a physician. The completed form must be submitted to Mr. Baldwin or Ms. Jufer in the Deans’ Office (Room 212).
You are here: / / Cellular Phone Policy
- WHSAD’s YPLAN Students Involved in Meeker Avenue Visioning Workshop September 20, 2017
- Black College Expo September 19, 2017
- Parsons Scholars Pre College Program for 10th Graders September 19, 2017
- STEM College and Career Fair September 19, 2017
- September PTA Agenda and Minutes September 15, 2017
About Ms. Basilio
Ms. Basilio is the Assistant Principal of Pupil Personnel Services at the Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. She has been working at the school since 2006. You may contact her by e-mailing email@example.com.