Pursuant to Chancellor’s Regulation A;412 students may be granted permission to bring a cell phone into a school building for medical reasons. This exemption does not permit a student to use or carry a cell phone while in school. Parents must complete this form and have Section A completed by a physician. The completed form must be submitted to Mr. Baldwin or Ms. Jufer in the Deans’ Office (Room 212).
You are here: / / Cellular Phone Policy
- Tyler Ng-Class of 2019 March 19, 2018
- Spring, 2018 Regents / AP Exam Prep Schedule March 17, 2018
- David Segarra-Class of 2015 March 14, 2018
- Male and Female Scholars Groups View “Baltimore Boys” March 14, 2018
- Summer 2018 Internship Applications March 13, 2018
About Ms. Basilio
Ms. Basilio is the Assistant Principal of Pupil Personnel Services at the Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. She has been working at the school since 2006. You may contact her by e-mailing email@example.com.