Pursuant to Chancellor’s Regulation A;412 students may be granted permission to bring a cell phone into a school building for medical reasons. This exemption does not permit a student to use or carry a cell phone while in school. Parents must complete this form and have Section A completed by a physician. The completed form must be submitted to Mr. Baldwin or Ms. Jufer in the Deans’ Office (Room 212).
You are here: / / Cellular Phone Policy
- WHSAD’s Community Service Program October 19, 2018
- Noak Newbery – Class of 2022 October 16, 2018
- S’well Bottles Come to WHSAD October 15, 2018
- WHSAD Students Visit the Department of Buildings October 12, 2018
- Apply for the Apprentice Program at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden October 11, 2018
About Ms. Basilio
Ms. Basilio is the Assistant Principal of Pupil Personnel Services at the Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. She has been working at the school since 2006. You may contact her by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.