Pursuant to Chancellor’s Regulation A;412 students may be granted permission to bring a cell phone into a school building for medical reasons. This exemption does not permit a student to use or carry a cell phone while in school. Parents must complete this form and have Section A completed by a physician. The completed form must be submitted to Mr. Baldwin or Ms. Jufer in the Deans’ Office (Room 212).
You are here: / / Cellular Phone Policy
- WHSAD CareerClue Students Visit CookFox Architects August 9, 2019
- Career Clue Trip to WSP Engineering Firm August 6, 2019
- Members of Turner Construction Provide WHSAD Students with Insights Regarding the Columbia Business School Project July 31, 2019
- A Visit to Perkins Eastman July 25, 2019
- WHSAD Summer Bridge Program takes a trip to The Park Avenue Armory July 22, 2019
About Ms. Basilio
Ms. Basilio is the Assistant Principal of Pupil Personnel Services at the Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. She has been working at the school since 2006. You may contact her by e-mailing email@example.com.