In Ms. Taylor’s 9th grade Biology class, students made predictions and observations on “Way Cool Science Demos!” The final demo was to see how many textbooks could be stacked on a carton of eggs. Class ended with the students learning about the architecture of an egg.
You are here: / / WHSAD Freshmen Learn About Architecture In Biology Class
- Senior Bulletin #4 January 19, 2018
- Mayerli Barzola-Class of 2020 January 12, 2018
- Spanish Trip to La Gringa January 12, 2018
- WHSAD YPLAN Students Launch School-Wide Recycling Initiative January 4, 2018
- PRICE DROP FOR SENIOR TRIP TO VIRGINIA December 22, 2017
About Ms. Taylor
Ms. Taylor teaches Living Environment at WHSAD. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.