In Ms. Taylor’s 9th grade Biology class, students made predictions and observations on “Way Cool Science Demos!” The final demo was to see how many textbooks could be stacked on a carton of eggs. Class ended with the students learning about the architecture of an egg.
You are here: / / WHSAD Freshmen Learn About Architecture In Biology Class
- Summer Assignments for WHSAD’s Incoming Freshmen June 28, 2017
- WHSAD Students Compete in 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition June 28, 2017
- June SLT Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- June PTA Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Attend The Newtown Creek Alliance’s Community Visioning Workshop June 13, 2017
About Ms. Taylor
Ms. Taylor teaches Living Environment at WHSAD. She can be reached at email@example.com.