In Ms. Taylor’s 9th grade Biology class, students made predictions and observations on “Way Cool Science Demos!” The final demo was to see how many textbooks could be stacked on a carton of eggs. Class ended with the students learning about the architecture of an egg.
You are here: / / WHSAD Freshmen Learn About Architecture In Biology Class
- Chancellor Carranza Hosts High School Student Journalist Roundtable May 18, 2018
- Anthony Gonzalez-Class of 2019 May 14, 2018
- WHSAD Recipients of the 2018 NYS Academic Excellence Scholarship May 11, 2018
- Cindy Mendoza-Class of 2018 May 8, 2018
- Jessica Juarez-Class of 2020 May 7, 2018
About Ms. Taylor
Ms. Taylor teaches Living Environment at WHSAD. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.