WHSAD’s ongoing partnership with the Greenpoint Chamber of Commerce, the Greenpoint Youth Court, and Groundswell has resulted in a public art project. Students are in the final stages of completing the mural which will be on display in Greenpoint. Last week students laid out the design concept to begin the painting of the mural. The design concept is a result of countless hours of research, visits to Greenpoint, and discussions with community partners.
You are here: / / Greenpoint’s Community Mural Comes Together
- Mayerli Barzola-Class of 2020 January 12, 2018
- Spanish Trip to La Gringa January 12, 2018
- WHSAD YPLAN Students Launch School-Wide Recycling Initiative January 4, 2018
- PRICE DROP FOR SENIOR TRIP TO VIRGINIA December 22, 2017
- SKILLSUSA WHSAD Students Pay Homage to Fallen Veterans December 22, 2017
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.