WHSAD’s ongoing partnership with the Greenpoint Chamber of Commerce, the Greenpoint Youth Court, and Groundswell has resulted in a public art project. Students are in the final stages of completing the mural which will be on display in Greenpoint. Last week students laid out the design concept to begin the painting of the mural. The design concept is a result of countless hours of research, visits to Greenpoint, and discussions with community partners.
You are here: / / Greenpoint’s Community Mural Comes Together
- WHSAD Students Visit the Department of Buildings October 12, 2018
- Apply for the Apprentice Program at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden October 11, 2018
- Senior Rings 2018 October 10, 2018
- Internship Opportunities for Class of 2019 October 10, 2018
- “Iceland’s Thriving Design and Architectural Scene” Lecture at A/D/O October 6, 2018
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.