Paid Summer internship applications & resumes are due to Ms. Wilson on Wednesday April 10th. Please encourage any sophomore or junior (who will be 16 by June 1st) to apply. Jobs are posted on the Historic Preservation bulletin board outside room 211 or click here. Interviews will take place on Friday, April 26th.
You are here: / / Internship Applications Due April 10th
- Summer Assignments for WHSAD’s Incoming Freshmen June 28, 2017
- WHSAD Students Compete in 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition June 28, 2017
- June SLT Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- June PTA Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Attend The Newtown Creek Alliance’s Community Visioning Workshop June 13, 2017
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 9th and 11th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.