Paid Summer internship applications & resumes are due to Ms. Wilson on Wednesday April 10th. Please encourage any sophomore or junior (who will be 16 by June 1st) to apply. Jobs are posted on the Historic Preservation bulletin board outside room 211 or click here. Interviews will take place on Friday, April 26th.
You are here: / / Internship Applications Due April 10th
- NYC Department of Education’s Career Discovery Week Sends WHSAD to Vornado Realty Trust February 13, 2020
- Students Explore Electrical Reactions in Ms. Ostashevsky’s Chemistry Class February 8, 2020
- WHSAD Students Get an Insightful Experience at Jewish Heritage museum February 6, 2020
- The Column – Volume 2, Issue 3 January 29, 2020
- December PTA Minutes January 27, 2020
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 10th and 12th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or email@example.com.