Paid Summer internship applications & resumes are due to Ms. Wilson on Wednesday April 10th. Please encourage any sophomore or junior (who will be 16 by June 1st) to apply. Jobs are posted on the Historic Preservation bulletin board outside room 211 or click here. Interviews will take place on Friday, April 26th.
You are here: / / Internship Applications Due April 10th
- Chancellor Carranza Hosts High School Student Journalist Roundtable May 18, 2018
- Anthony Gonzalez-Class of 2019 May 14, 2018
- WHSAD Recipients of the 2018 NYS Academic Excellence Scholarship May 11, 2018
- Cindy Mendoza-Class of 2018 May 8, 2018
- Jessica Juarez-Class of 2020 May 7, 2018
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 10th and 12th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.