Paid Summer internship applications & resumes are due to Ms. Wilson on Wednesday April 10th. Please encourage any sophomore or junior (who will be 16 by June 1st) to apply. Jobs are posted on the Historic Preservation bulletin board outside room 211 or click here. Interviews will take place on Friday, April 26th.
You are here: / / Internship Applications Due April 10th
- WHSAD and NYPD Partner to Build Community Literacy January 22, 2018
- Senior Bulletin #4 January 19, 2018
- Mayerli Barzola-Class of 2020 January 12, 2018
- Spanish Trip to La Gringa January 12, 2018
- WHSAD YPLAN Students Launch School-Wide Recycling Initiative January 4, 2018
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 10th and 12th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.