The Architecture Club at WHSAD is going to be working with the BQX Project, which is a plan within New York City to build a light-rail system connecting Brooklyn and Queens. To Begin, Ya-Ting Liu visited the school and introduced the students in the architecture club to the BQX Project and explained what their role will be. The students are going to be split into two teams, Design and Site Analysis. The Design team is led by WHSAD junior Zeal Patel, who has experience in this area, and they will focus on the design of a station that is planned to be located in the Williamsburg/Greenpoint neighborhoods. The Site Analysis team is led by WHSAD sophomore Lawrence Goodridge, and their focus will be on-site parking and construction of a station in the Williamsburg/Greenpoint neighborhoods. The BQX Project is also selecting two summer interns to continue working with professionals on this project. To learn more about the BQX Project click here.
You are here: / / WHSAD Architecture Club Participates in the BQX Project
- March SLT Agenda March 23, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Participate in a Y-PLAN Project Creating Presentation Boards March 21, 2017
- WHSAD Architecture Club Participates in the BQX Project March 20, 2017
- WHSAD Students attend the Future In Focus: Exploring College and Careers Fair March 13, 2017
- Intro To Engineering Summer Course @ City Tech March 13, 2017
About Mr. Lesinski
I teach Global Studies at WHSAD. I can be reached at Lesinski@WHSAD.Org.