Students worked together on Friday, 11/8/13 to make corrections on the quiz taken the previous day. Each group had a leader/teacher. All of the groups did a great job and worked well together. One group really stood out though. The “teacher” with the white board is Joselin Flores. She did a fantastic job of explaining and questioning her group. I wish the first picture was more clear, some students are raising their hands to answer her questions!
You are here: / / WHSAD Freshmen Peer Review Classwork in Algebra
- WHSAD Celebrates 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition at the Williamsburg Hotel November 16, 2017
- October SLT Agenda and Minutes November 16, 2017
- October PTA Agenda and Minutes November 16, 2017
- November Newsletter November 16, 2017
- WHSAD Students Visit New Lab November 15, 2017
About Ms. Jufer
Ms. Jufer is a Dean and teaches Algebra at WHSAD. She can be reached at Jufer@WHSAD.Org.