On Wednesday, April 5, four WHSAD seniors were invited to present their Y-PLAN projects at 4 World Trade Center to Y-PLAN’s panel of civic partners. Of more than twenty schools, WHSAD received the only invitation to present and to provide constructive feedback on the Y-PLAN program to an audience that included various New York City agencies. The students participated in a panel discussion on their experiences and offered insight on how the program could evolve and improve in the future. Among the distinguished attendees of the conference was Superintendent Karen Watts, Deputy Chancellor Phil Weinberg, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Director Ron Ashford, and their respective offices. To learn more about Y-PLAN, click here.
You are here: / / WHSAD Seniors Present Y-PLAN Projects to Panel of Civic Partners
- Summer Youth Employment at WHSAD September 17, 2018
- Afterschool Design Classes at Pratt — Apply Online This Week! September 16, 2018
- Fall Internships at Park Avenue Armory September 14, 2018
- Internships Available at The Metropolitan Museum of Art September 6, 2018
- WHSAD Partners with NYPD for Little Free Library Project September 1, 2018
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.