On Wednesday, April 5, four WHSAD seniors were invited to present their Y-PLAN projects at 4 World Trade Center to Y-PLAN’s panel of civic partners. Of more than twenty schools, WHSAD received the only invitation to present and to provide constructive feedback on the Y-PLAN program to an audience that included various New York City agencies. The students participated in a panel discussion on their experiences and offered insight on how the program could evolve and improve in the future. Among the distinguished attendees of the conference was Superintendent Karen Watts, Deputy Chancellor Phil Weinberg, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Director Ron Ashford, and their respective offices. To learn more about Y-PLAN, click here.
You are here: / / WHSAD Seniors Present Y-PLAN Projects to Panel of Civic Partners
- WHSAD’s YPLAN Students Involved in Meeker Avenue Visioning Workshop September 20, 2017
- Black College Expo September 19, 2017
- Parsons Scholars Pre College Program for 10th Graders September 19, 2017
- STEM College and Career Fair September 19, 2017
- September PTA Agenda and Minutes September 15, 2017
About Mr. Lesinski
I teach Global Studies at WHSAD. I can be reached at Lesinski@WHSAD.Org.