For the past five months, a dozen students at the Williamsburg High School of Architecture and Design (WHSAD) have been working diligently to prepare themselves to break into the manufacturing industry. In a first of its kind partnership for the school, WHSAD teamed up with the family-owned and operated manufacturing firm Architectural Grille for a semester long work study program. To read the full story, as published in the Greenpoint Gazette, click here or see the PDF file below.
You are here: / / WHSAD Students Become More Marketable for the Workforce
- Summer Assignments for WHSAD’s Incoming Freshmen June 28, 2017
- WHSAD Students Compete in 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition June 28, 2017
- June SLT Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- June PTA Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Attend The Newtown Creek Alliance’s Community Visioning Workshop June 13, 2017
About Mr. Cornell
Mr. Gill Cornell has been principal of WHSAD since 2009. He can be reached at 718-388-1260 or Cornell@whsad.org.