For the past five months, a dozen students at the Williamsburg High School of Architecture and Design (WHSAD) have been working diligently to prepare themselves to break into the manufacturing industry. In a first of its kind partnership for the school, WHSAD teamed up with the family-owned and operated manufacturing firm Architectural Grille for a semester long work study program. To read the full story, as published in the Greenpoint Gazette, click here or see the PDF file below.
You are here: / / WHSAD Students Become More Marketable for the Workforce
- WHSAD Featured on NBC’s New York Live November 20, 2018
- Teens Take the Met Experience November 15, 2018
- TEEN TIME WITH MELINA 11/02/2018 November 9, 2018
- WHSAD’s Professional Development Session at Brooklyn North High School’s Day of Equity and Rigor November 7, 2018
- SENIOR TRIP TO KALAHARI RESORT November 2, 2018
About Mr. Cornell
Mr. Gill Cornell has been principal of WHSAD since 2009. He can be reached at 718-388-1260 or Cornell@whsad.org.