As part of NYC Dept. of Education Chancellor Farinia’s initiative to improve student achievement through the promotion of inter-school collaboration, WHSAD was chosen to be a host school for the Learning Partners Program (LPP). The staff and students of WHSAD will be hosting two other CTE schools in NYC in an effort to model and share best practices. As a result of this partnership, a group of WHSAD students decided to visit the LPP offices and offered to produce personalized desk plaques for the LPP team members using AutoCad and a laser engraver. The full story is highlighted in the December, 2016 edition of the LPP newsletter on page six. The full newsletter can be read below. You may also download the newsletter as a PDF file.
You are here: / / WHSAD Students Featured in Dept. of Education LPP Newletter
- WHSAD Seniors Present Y-PLAN Projects to Panel of Civic Partners April 24, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Visit The Park Avenue Armory to See The Hairy Ape April 24, 2017
- WHSAD 9th Graders Take a Walking Tour of Rockefeller Center April 24, 2017
- WHSAD T-Shirts for Sale! April 24, 2017
- Rising Seniors College Workshop April 24, 2017
About Mr. Cornell
Mr. Gill Cornell has been principal of WHSAD since 2009. He can be reached at 718-388-1260 or Cornell@whsad.org.