As part of NYC Dept. of Education Chancellor Farinia’s initiative to improve student achievement through the promotion of inter-school collaboration, WHSAD was chosen to be a host school for the Learning Partners Program (LPP). The staff and students of WHSAD will be hosting two other CTE schools in NYC in an effort to model and share best practices. As a result of this partnership, a group of WHSAD students decided to visit the LPP offices and offered to produce personalized desk plaques for the LPP team members using AutoCad and a laser engraver. The full story is highlighted in the December, 2016 edition of the LPP newsletter on page six. The full newsletter can be read below. You may also download the newsletter as a PDF file.
You are here: / / WHSAD Students Featured in Dept. of Education LPP Newletter
- Summer Assignments for WHSAD’s Incoming Freshmen June 28, 2017
- WHSAD Students Compete in 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition June 28, 2017
- June SLT Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- June PTA Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Attend The Newtown Creek Alliance’s Community Visioning Workshop June 13, 2017
About Mr. Cornell
Mr. Gill Cornell has been principal of WHSAD since 2009. He can be reached at 718-388-1260 or Cornell@whsad.org.