As part of NYC Dept. of Education Chancellor Farinia’s initiative to improve student achievement through the promotion of inter-school collaboration, WHSAD was chosen to be a host school for the Learning Partners Program (LPP). The staff and students of WHSAD will be hosting two other CTE schools in NYC in an effort to model and share best practices. As a result of this partnership, a group of WHSAD students decided to visit the LPP offices and offered to produce personalized desk plaques for the LPP team members using AutoCad and a laser engraver. The full story is highlighted in the December, 2016 edition of the LPP newsletter on page six. The full newsletter can be read below. You may also download the newsletter as a PDF file.
You are here: / / WHSAD Students Featured in Dept. of Education LPP Newletter
- Summer Youth Employment at WHSAD September 17, 2018
- Afterschool Design Classes at Pratt — Apply Online This Week! September 16, 2018
- Fall Internships at Park Avenue Armory September 14, 2018
- Internships Available at The Metropolitan Museum of Art September 6, 2018
- WHSAD Partners with NYPD for Little Free Library Project September 1, 2018
About Mr. Cornell
Mr. Gill Cornell has been principal of WHSAD since 2009. He can be reached at 718-388-1260 or Cornell@whsad.org.