On September 27th, WHSAD students, with members of the Greenpoint Youth Court, took to the streets and removed graffiti along North 10th Street in Brooklyn. If you’re interested in joining the Graffiti Clean Up effort, email Mr. D’amato at email@example.com.
You are here: / / WHSAD Students Give Back To The Community
- WHSAD Students Working on a Smallpox Hospital Redesign November 20, 2017
- WHSAD Celebrates 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition at the Williamsburg Hotel November 16, 2017
- October SLT Agenda and Minutes November 16, 2017
- October PTA Agenda and Minutes November 16, 2017
- November Newsletter November 16, 2017
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D’Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.