On October 18th, a group of students from WHSAD attended the Teen Design Fair, which is part of National Design Week in New York City. As they entered the large makeshift tent set up of the grounds of the Cooper Hewitt Smithsonian Design Museum, they observed various round tables that were hosted by design professionals. Our students went around to the tables and spoke with designers from the fields of architecture, interior design, product design, fashion design, landscape design and many more. Students got real world advice on career paths, challenges which designers face, and how to go about breaking into the specific areas of design which were represented.
- Noak Newbery – Class of 2022 October 16, 2018
- S’well Bottles Come to WHSAD October 15, 2018
- WHSAD Students Visit the Department of Buildings October 12, 2018
- Apply for the Apprentice Program at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden October 11, 2018
- Senior Rings 2018 October 10, 2018
About Ms. Bruno
Ms. Bruno has been an Assistant Principal at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design since 2009. She oversees the departments of Science, Mathematics, Architecture and Design (Career and Technical Education (CTE)), Physical Education and Health. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 ext. 2080, or firstname.lastname@example.org.