On October 18th, a group of students from WHSAD attended the Teen Design Fair, which is part of National Design Week in New York City. As they entered the large makeshift tent set up of the grounds of the Cooper Hewitt Smithsonian Design Museum, they observed various round tables that were hosted by design professionals. Our students went around to the tables and spoke with designers from the fields of architecture, interior design, product design, fashion design, landscape design and many more. Students got real world advice on career paths, challenges which designers face, and how to go about breaking into the specific areas of design which were represented.
You are here: / / WHSAD Students Visit Cooper Hewitt Design Museum
- WHSAD Sophomores Attend Museum of Jewish Heritage March 22, 2018
- Tyler Ng-Class of 2019 March 19, 2018
- Spring, 2018 Regents / AP Exam Prep Schedule March 17, 2018
- David Segarra-Class of 2015 March 14, 2018
- Male and Female Scholars Groups View “Baltimore Boys” March 14, 2018
About Mr. Geringer
Mr. Geringer teaches Architecture and Design at WHSAD. He can be reached at Geringer@WHSAD.Org.