On October 18th, a group of students from WHSAD attended the Teen Design Fair, which is part of National Design Week in New York City. As they entered the large makeshift tent set up of the grounds of the Cooper Hewitt Smithsonian Design Museum, they observed various round tables that were hosted by design professionals. Our students went around to the tables and spoke with designers from the fields of architecture, interior design, product design, fashion design, landscape design and many more. Students got real world advice on career paths, challenges which designers face, and how to go about breaking into the specific areas of design which were represented.
You are here: / / WHSAD Students Visit Cooper Hewitt Design Museum
- Summer Assignments for WHSAD’s Incoming Freshmen June 28, 2017
- WHSAD Students Compete in 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition June 28, 2017
- June SLT Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- June PTA Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Attend The Newtown Creek Alliance’s Community Visioning Workshop June 13, 2017
About Mr. Geringer
Mr. Geringer teaches Architecture and Design at WHSAD. He can be reached at Geringer@WHSAD.Org.