WHSAD’s Staff Wellness Club kicked off in high gear on Wednesday Sept 18th. In an effort to promote physical well-being and healthy habits, the club focuses on staying active. Each 30-40 minute work out is designed to keep the heart pumping. No skills necessary. All levels welcome. It’s all about being supportive and having fun.
You are here: / / WHSAD’s Staff Wellness Club Kicks Off
- Zoom Links for Ms. Huguet’s PE Classes April 2, 2020
- Activities to do During Quarantine April 1, 2020
- Architectural Grille March 30, 2020
- WHSAD Students Share Thoughts about Social Distancing March 28, 2020
- To Our WHSAD Family March 15, 2020
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 10th and 12th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.