WHSAD’s Staff Wellness Club kicked off in high gear on Wednesday Sept 18th. In an effort to promote physical well-being and healthy habits, the club focuses on staying active. Each 30-40 minute work out is designed to keep the heart pumping. No skills necessary. All levels welcome. It’s all about being supportive and having fun.
You are here: / / WHSAD’s Staff Wellness Club Kicks Off
- WHSAD Summer Bridge and CareerClue Programs Tour Architectural Marvels of Downtown Manhattan. July 17, 2019
- Reginald Huggins Receives $20,000 2019 Walter A. Hunt, Jr. Scholarship June 28, 2019
- Graduation Day 2019 June 28, 2019
- Interview with WHSAD Valedictorian Tyler Ng June 26, 2019
- A Look Back with Antonio Perez June 25, 2019
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 10th and 12th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or email@example.com.