WHSAD’s Staff Wellness Club kicked off in high gear on Wednesday Sept 18th. In an effort to promote physical well-being and healthy habits, the club focuses on staying active. Each 30-40 minute work out is designed to keep the heart pumping. No skills necessary. All levels welcome. It’s all about being supportive and having fun.
You are here: / / WHSAD’s Staff Wellness Club Kicks Off
- Summer Youth Employment at WHSAD September 17, 2018
- Afterschool Design Classes at Pratt — Apply Online This Week! September 16, 2018
- Fall Internships at Park Avenue Armory September 14, 2018
- Internships Available at The Metropolitan Museum of Art September 6, 2018
- WHSAD Partners with NYPD for Little Free Library Project September 1, 2018
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 10th and 12th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or email@example.com.