WHSAD’s Staff Wellness Club kicked off in high gear on Wednesday Sept 18th. In an effort to promote physical well-being and healthy habits, the club focuses on staying active. Each 30-40 minute work out is designed to keep the heart pumping. No skills necessary. All levels welcome. It’s all about being supportive and having fun.
You are here: / / WHSAD’s Staff Wellness Club Kicks Off
- The Park Avenue Armory Provides WHSAD Students a Creative Way to Investigate History December 15, 2018
- Interview With WHSAD Senior Jared Jackson December 12, 2018
- Students Interviewing Students December 11, 2018
- Honor Roll – Fall 2018, Marking Period 2 December 10, 2018
- Bill Harvey, WHSAD’s NYC DOE Partner of the Year December 7, 2018
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 10th and 12th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or email@example.com.