WHSAD’s Staff Wellness Club kicked off in high gear on Wednesday Sept 18th. In an effort to promote physical well-being and healthy habits, the club focuses on staying active. Each 30-40 minute work out is designed to keep the heart pumping. No skills necessary. All levels welcome. It’s all about being supportive and having fun.
You are here: / / WHSAD’s Staff Wellness Club Kicks Off
- Summer Assignments for WHSAD’s Incoming Freshmen June 28, 2017
- WHSAD Students Compete in 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition June 28, 2017
- June SLT Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- June PTA Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Attend The Newtown Creek Alliance’s Community Visioning Workshop June 13, 2017
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 9th and 11th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.