WHSAD’s Staff Wellness Club kicked off in high gear on Wednesday Sept 18th. In an effort to promote physical well-being and healthy habits, the club focuses on staying active. Each 30-40 minute work out is designed to keep the heart pumping. No skills necessary. All levels welcome. It’s all about being supportive and having fun.
You are here: / / WHSAD’s Staff Wellness Club Kicks Off
- Graduation information March 20, 2019
- NYC Together Students Meet with Commissioner O’Neill March 20, 2019
- PROM 2019 and one day senior trip to Six Flags March 18, 2019
- Teen Time With Melina 03/15/2019 March 18, 2019
- WHSAD Students Celebrate Their Work at Makeville Studio March 12, 2019
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 10th and 12th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.