WHSAD’s Staff Wellness Club kicked off in high gear on Wednesday Sept 18th. In an effort to promote physical well-being and healthy habits, the club focuses on staying active. Each 30-40 minute work out is designed to keep the heart pumping. No skills necessary. All levels welcome. It’s all about being supportive and having fun.
You are here: / / WHSAD’s Staff Wellness Club Kicks Off
- Tyler Ng-Class of 2019 March 19, 2018
- Spring, 2018 Regents / AP Exam Prep Schedule March 17, 2018
- David Segarra-Class of 2015 March 14, 2018
- Male and Female Scholars Groups View “Baltimore Boys” March 14, 2018
- Summer 2018 Internship Applications March 13, 2018
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 10th and 12th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.