On Wednesday, May 18 seniors Xavier Flowers, Anah Lewi, Nathifa Debellotte, Donavon Bembridge, Ronny Tineo, and Oumardat Basdewa presented their final Y-PLAN project results at Brooklyn Borough Hall. Over the course of the school year these students, along with their 7th period economics class, worked with Councilman Levin’s office and the Participatory Budgeting (PB) Committee. One of the five projects that the class worked on was voted by the community as a winning project. The project to make Msgr. McGolrick Park Safer will receive approximately $500,000 to fix the sidewalks and fences surrounding the park. Y-PLAN and PB allowed our students to help make the community a safe place.
You are here: / / WHSAD’s Y-Plan Team Presents $500,000 Project at Brooklyn Borough Hall
- WHSAD Students Visit Architectural Grille October 19, 2017
- WHSAD Students Visit the Future of Manufacturing October 14, 2017
- WHSAD Students Raise Awareness at the 94th Precinct October 13, 2017
- CUNY Application Day October 12, 2017
- Baruch College Open House Saturday 10/14 October 10, 2017
About Ms. Cahill
Ms. Cahill teaches Government and Economics at WHSAD. She can be reached at Cahill@whsad.org.