Please review the following documents to learn more about how to host a WHSAD student for an internship at your company/organization and the skill sets that our students develop through our four year program. If you have any questions, or are interested in hosting an intern, please contact our internship coordinator, Emily Wilson, at 718-388-1260, extension 2338 and at email@example.com.
You are here: / / Interested in Hosting a WHSAD Intern?
- Summer Assignments for WHSAD’s Incoming Freshmen June 28, 2017
- WHSAD Students Compete in 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition June 28, 2017
- June SLT Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- June PTA Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Attend The Newtown Creek Alliance’s Community Visioning Workshop June 13, 2017
About Mr. Cornell
Mr. Gill Cornell has been principal of WHSAD since 2009. He can be reached at 718-388-1260 or Cornell@whsad.org.