The ink barely dry on their diplomas, two members of WHSAD’s Class of 2015 were selected for participation in the Masonry Preservation Training Program at Bronx’s Woodlawn Cemetery. A partnership between Woodlawn, World Monuments Fund, and the International Masonry Institute, the 9-week summer training program offered Shechem Scatt and Teddy Espinal hands-on experience in the field of stonework restoration. At the conclusion of the summer program, Shechem was offered one of the two-year apprenticeships so he can continue his education in the field.
You are here: / / WHSAD Graduates Learn Masonry Training at Summer Institute
- WHSAD Students Partner with Department of Buildings for Black History Month Homage to New York City Jazz Clubs February 13, 2019
- Issue 3 of WHSAD’s Student Run Newspaper is Now Available February 12, 2019
- Justin Lopez-Class of 2020 February 8, 2019
- WHSAD’s Incubator Club attends NYNOW February 7, 2019
- Teen Time With Melina 02/01/2019 February 6, 2019
About Ms. Wilson
Ms. Wilson teaches Algebra 2 Regents Prep and Architectural Math , and is the Internship Coordinator at WHSAD. She can be reached at Wilson@whsad.org, or 718.388.1260 x1390. She loves penguins, the Philadelphia Phillies, and Reese's Pieces.