The ink barely dry on their diplomas, two members of WHSAD’s Class of 2015 were selected for participation in the Masonry Preservation Training Program at Bronx’s Woodlawn Cemetery. A partnership between Woodlawn, World Monuments Fund, and the International Masonry Institute, the 9-week summer training program offered Shechem Scatt and Teddy Espinal hands-on experience in the field of stonework restoration. At the conclusion of the summer program, Shechem was offered one of the two-year apprenticeships so he can continue his education in the field.
You are here: / / WHSAD Graduates Learn Masonry Training at Summer Institute
- WHSAD CareerClue Students Visit CookFox Architects August 9, 2019
- Career Clue Trip to WSP Engineering Firm August 6, 2019
- Members of Turner Construction Provide WHSAD Students with Insights Regarding the Columbia Business School Project July 31, 2019
- A Visit to Perkins Eastman July 25, 2019
- WHSAD Summer Bridge Program takes a trip to The Park Avenue Armory July 22, 2019
About Ms. Wilson
Ms. Wilson teaches Algebra 2 Regents Prep and Architectural Math , and is the Internship Coordinator at WHSAD. She can be reached at Wilson@whsad.org, or 718.388.1260 x1390. She loves penguins, the Philadelphia Phillies, and Reese's Pieces.