The ink barely dry on their diplomas, two members of WHSAD’s Class of 2015 were selected for participation in the Masonry Preservation Training Program at Bronx’s Woodlawn Cemetery. A partnership between Woodlawn, World Monuments Fund, and the International Masonry Institute, the 9-week summer training program offered Shechem Scatt and Teddy Espinal hands-on experience in the field of stonework restoration. At the conclusion of the summer program, Shechem was offered one of the two-year apprenticeships so he can continue his education in the field.
You are here: / / WHSAD Graduates Learn Masonry Training at Summer Institute
- WHSAD Students Visit Architectural Grille October 19, 2017
- WHSAD Students Visit the Future of Manufacturing October 14, 2017
- WHSAD Students Raise Awareness at the 94th Precinct October 13, 2017
- CUNY Application Day October 12, 2017
- Baruch College Open House Saturday 10/14 October 10, 2017
About Ms. Wilson
Ms. Wilson teaches AP Calculus AB and Pre-Calculus , and is the Internship Coordinator at WHSAD. She can be reached at Wilson@whsad.org, or 718.388.1260 x2040. She loves penguins, the Philadelphia Phillies, and salted caramels.