The ink barely dry on their diplomas, two members of WHSAD’s Class of 2015 were selected for participation in the Masonry Preservation Training Program at Bronx’s Woodlawn Cemetery. A partnership between Woodlawn, World Monuments Fund, and the International Masonry Institute, the 9-week summer training program offered Shechem Scatt and Teddy Espinal hands-on experience in the field of stonework restoration. At the conclusion of the summer program, Shechem was offered one of the two-year apprenticeships so he can continue his education in the field.
You are here: / / WHSAD Graduates Learn Masonry Training at Summer Institute
- WHSAD Senior Oscar Bejarano joins the Solar One Green Construction training program. June 10, 2019
- The Column – Volume 1, Issue 5 June 5, 2019
- WHSAD Students Present Lake Como Revitalization Designs May 30, 2019
- WHSAD Students Celebrate Mother’s Day May 29, 2019
- WHSAD Partners with Sheridan Academy for Young Leaders to Increase Literacy May 28, 2019
About Ms. Wilson
Ms. Wilson teaches Algebra 2 Regents Prep and Architectural Math , and is the Internship Coordinator at WHSAD. She can be reached at Wilson@whsad.org, or 718.388.1260 x1390. She loves penguins, the Philadelphia Phillies, and Reese's Pieces.