For six weeks in July and August, 18 WHSAD students worked in paid internships at sites across Manhattan and Brooklyn, in fields related to Architecture, Design, Preservation, the Arts, and Community Engagement. Students were selected for the internships on the basis of their resumes and the Annual Internship Interview Fair, held in April. Through these positions, students were able to related their classroom experiences to the workplace, and to develop valuable skills that will benefit them in any future position. Working in collaboration with professionals in the field, and with other students, the WHSAD interns gained essential workplace experience, and contributed greatly to the work of their respective employers.
You are here: / / WHSAD Students Complete Summer Internships
- WHSAD Students Present Final Incubator Projects April 12, 2019
- Teen Time With Melina 04/05/2019 April 9, 2019
- The Whitney Museum April 8, 2019
- WHSAD Students Memorialize Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire Victims April 6, 2019
- NYSESLAT Administration March 29, 2019
About Ms. Wilson
Ms. Wilson teaches Algebra 2 Regents Prep and Architectural Math , and is the Internship Coordinator at WHSAD. She can be reached at Wilson@whsad.org, or 718.388.1260 x1390. She loves penguins, the Philadelphia Phillies, and Reese's Pieces.