The ‘Senior Dues’ for the class of 2021 will be $110.00 per Senior. Only cash and money order is accepted, no personal checks. Attached is a list of what the Senior Dues cover and the deadlines and location for the payment of the dues, senior pictures and ring information and the Senior Contract. We ask that you and your child sign, date and return the contract to Ms. Cahill or myself in room 230A as soon as possible. If a senior does not have a signed contract on file they will not be able to participate in any senior activities.
If there are any questions or concerns please contact me at Nelson@whsad,org. or call at 718-388-1260 ext. 2320.
What does the senior dues cover?
Full Package: $110
- Diploma Case
- Mask with 2-color senior class logo print
Senior Swag Package:
2 T-shirts (senior colors chosen)
Baseball cap with senior logo
Water bottle (class of 2021)
Duffel bag (senior colors chosen with the senior logo).
What is not covered in the senior dues?
Deadline for payments of senior dues
Parents/students can come on any of the days and times indicated below to the auditorium to pay student dues to Ms. Nelson
|Window for payments of senior dues||Dates for payment|
|Senior Dues: 1st Window for Payment (10 am – 12 pm)||November 18, 2020||November 20, 2020|
|Senior Dues: 2nd Window for Payment (10 am – 12 pm)||November 30, 2020||December 4, 2020|
|Senior Dues: 3rd Window for Payment (10 am – 12 pm)||December 14, 2020||December 18, 2020|
|Senior Dues: Final Deadline||January 22, 2021|
Senior picture Information
Senior pictures will be taken this year by Prestige Photography. Students will get an invitation informing them of the date and time of their appointment. Pictures will to be taken at WHSAD in the auditorium.
Students can choose any two outfits they want to wear for their pictures. (Please ensure that the outfits are school appropriate, WHSAD retains their right to prohibit students from taking photos if the outfits are deemed inappropriate). Due of Covid 19 precautions students are not using the formal clothing and gradation cap and gown provided by the company as in previous years. If you want to bring your own cap and gown, you are free to do so but one will not be provided for you.
Picture packages start from around $150 and go all the way up to $499. You can also order a la carte.
Class of 2021 Senior Picture dates:
Date: 1/28 and 1/29/2021
Time: 9:15 am – 2:30 pm
- Photo sitting fee is waived this year; parents will have to purchase photo packages from the photographers directly.
The intro package $150.00 includes:
24- 2×3 wallets
Senior Ring Information
NOTICE REGARDING GRADUATION ITEMS
CLASS OF 2021
Congratulations on the upcoming graduation of your son or daughter. Whether remotely learning or blended learning, now more than ever, graduates deserve special recognition.
Listed below are the products available for purchase to recognize this extraordinary accomplishment.
Boys or Girls Classic Graduation Ring – Assorted Stones $ 68.00
Boys or Girls Classic Golden Touch Ring – Assorted Stones $108.00
“The Golden Touch ring is a high luster ring that has a 24K gold overlay.”
“The Golden Touch ring is a high luster ring that has a 24K gold overlay over sterling silver.”
“Ultrium® is a fine jeweler’s alloy, white metal that is resistant to scratching and tarnishing.”
How to place your order:
Payments may be made by credit card, check or money order. Checks or money orders must be made payable to Reed Ring Corp. Please add $15.00 for shipping.
Please print out the order form & ring sizer and follow the instructions to size your finger.
If paying by credit card, please call our Customer Service Department at 718-461-7333 to place your order.
If ordering by mail, please indicate your finger size and stone color, and fill out the bottom of the order form. Place the order form along with your check or money order for the full amount in an envelope and mail to:
Reed Ring Corp. 42-34 162nd Street, Flushing, NY 11358
Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Orders will be shipped to the address provided.
*All senior rings come with Reed’s Lifetime Guarantee. Please contact our customer service dept. with any questions you may have.
- Senior Rings are purchased through the ring company directly.
Senior Activities Contract
Welcome Class of 2020-2021! We’ve planned an exciting year of activities for the senior class. Please be aware of the following expectations so that you may participate in all these activities (such as Senior Trip, Prom, and Graduation Ceremony) and make the most of your senior year. To participate, you:
1. Must have a signed copy of this contract on file with your guidance counselor.
2. Are on track to graduate, as per the graduation requirements set forth by NY State and NYC Departments of Education. A student who is not on track is not considered a graduating senior and therefore cannot participate in events for graduating seniors such as (but not limited to) Prom and the Graduation Ceremony. An ongoing review of your academic record will be conducted to determine eligibility for participation in activities.
3. Are not suspended from school at any level on the day(s) of the activity. Students suspended for the day(s) of the activity are not permitted to participate.
4. Have not misbehaved and incurred a Level 4 or Level 5 infraction, as determined by the NYC Department of Education’s discipline code. Students who incur these infractions can and will likely be barred from participating in current and future activities such as (but not limited to) Prom and Graduation.
5. Have paid for the activities (including late fees) in full by cash or money order, where required. Check payments are not accepted. Note that payments for activities are not refundable. Admissions to activities and events are not transferable.
By signing below, I, the student, have read and understand the expectations and rules outlined on this contract. I understand that failure to meet these expectations and to follow these rules can and will likely result in my exclusion from senior activities and events.
Student Signature Date
By signing below, I, the parent/guardian of the student, have read and understand the expectations and rules outlined on this contract, and understand that my child will likely be excluded from senior activities and events if he/she does not meet these expectations and follow these rules.
Parent/Guardian Signature Date
(Required even if student is 18 or over