On Saturday April 6, 2013 WHSAD will once again take part in a graffiti removal project. If you would like to participate please submit a signed permission slip to Mr. D’Amato. We will be working in the Greenpoint area from 10:30 AM-1:00 PM.
You are here: / / Give back to the Community
- Apply for Internships at Brooklyn Botanic Garden December 1, 2020
- WHSAD Freshman, Derek Ramos Matos November 30, 2020
- Matthew Zaczeniuk and Brianny Estevez’s Minecraft Build Presentation November 25, 2020
- My Brother’s/Sister’s Keeper Program November 20, 2020
- CLASS OF 2020 – 2021 November 18, 2020
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.