Like past years , WHSAD added new partnerships for the Architectural Preservation program. Once again, many of these organizations are committed to sponsoring paid summer internships for our students to prepare them for the work force. This is a great opportunity for Juniors and Sophomores to learn valuable on-the-job experience to start exploring career options. It is an exciting first step in building self-confidence and skills that are necessary to understand the challenges of applying for jobs. It is also an opportunity to network and build the resume that will give them a big advantage over others, whether they plan to head to college or the workforce after graduating from high school. Ms. Wilson will be holding Resume and Interview Workshops to assist students in the application process. Qualified students can pick up an application packet from their Preservation Teachers, Guidance Counselors, or Ms. Wilson. Applications and resumes are due by Wednesday, April 10th and interviews will be held at school on Friday, April 26th.
You are here: / / Summer Internships
- Apply for Internships at Brooklyn Botanic Garden December 1, 2020
- WHSAD Freshman, Derek Ramos Matos November 30, 2020
- Matthew Zaczeniuk and Brianny Estevez’s Minecraft Build Presentation November 25, 2020
- My Brother’s/Sister’s Keeper Program November 20, 2020
- CLASS OF 2020 – 2021 November 18, 2020
About Ms. Chu
Ms. Chu is the Parent Coordinator of WHSAD. She can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2273, or Chu@WHSAD.Org.