Get a headstart to the new academic year! On Tuesday, September 3rd or Wednesday, September 4th, from 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M., incoming freshmen can pick up their program, Student ID, Metrocard, and a copy of the school floor plan to prepare for a more organized first day of school on Monday, September 9th. Use this opportunity to do a trial run, go over transportation choices, establish communication method and avoid some of the “big first day” anxieties and confusion.
You are here: / / Welcome Freshmen
- Matthew Zaczeniuk and Brianny Estevez’s Minecraft Build Presentation November 25, 2020
- My Brother’s/Sister’s Keeper Program November 20, 2020
- CLASS OF 2020 – 2021 November 18, 2020
- WHSAD MakerSpace After School Studio October 28, 2020
- Senior Portfolio Project October 23, 2020
About Ms. Chu
Ms. Chu is the Parent Coordinator of WHSAD. She can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2273, or Chu@WHSAD.Org.