Get a headstart to the new academic year! On Tuesday, September 3rd or Wednesday, September 4th, from 10:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M., incoming freshmen can pick up their program, Student ID, Metrocard, and a copy of the school floor plan to prepare for a more organized first day of school on Monday, September 9th. Use this opportunity to do a trial run, go over transportation choices, establish communication method and avoid some of the “big first day” anxieties and confusion.
You are here: / / Welcome Freshmen
- Junior, Lawrence Pierre, Designs Mini-Golf Hole Focused on Climate Change April 18, 2021
- Whitney Museum Arts Education at WHSAD April 14, 2021
- Comic Book Project from Juniors April 12, 2021
- REMINDER- SAT Day – Tuesday, April 13 April 9, 2021
- The Column Volume 3 Issue 5 April 8, 2021
About Ms. Chu
Ms. Chu is the Parent Coordinator of WHSAD. She can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2273, or Chu@WHSAD.Org.