My goal is to provide for the success of every individual student, regardless of physical abilities. I focus on creating and developing a healthy lifestyle. And my objective is to present activities in a way that will encourage effort, preparedness, a positive attitude, sportsmanship, cooperation, and improvement. I believe that students who develop these traits will make natural improvement in their skills, performance, and overall health in physical education.
- SYEP-Salvadori Center Summer Bridge Program August 24, 2020
- WHSAD Junior, Raiven Rowl August 12, 2020
- The Column: Senior Edition 2020 June 24, 2020
- Lake Como Presentation June 12, 2020
- Project Witness: Meeting with founder, Ruth Lichenstein May 29, 2020
About Ms. Bruno
Ms. Bruno has been an Assistant Principal at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design since 2009. She oversees the departments of Science, Mathematics, Architecture and Design (Career and Technical Education (CTE)), Physical Education and Health. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 ext. 2080, or firstname.lastname@example.org.