Complete your essay by Monday, 9/30. Use the documents you received in class to support your argument. (the Magna Carta, the English Bill of Rights. the philosophies of Locke, Rousseau, and Montesquieu, the Mayflower Compact, and the Fundamental Orders of Connecticut)
You are here: / / AIM: How has the English experience, the philosophies of Locke, Rousseau, and Montesquieu, and the early colonial governments shaped the modern day American democracy?
- The Column Volume 3 Issue 4 March 1, 2021
- GENSLER Design Discovery Program February 27, 2021
- Senior, Dimitri Brown, Participates in Co-Op Tech Electrical Program February 19, 2021
- 2020 Alumna, Chandler Mclaurin, Talks with the WHSAD Makerspace Students February 13, 2021
- Hailey Paulino, Junior in WHSAD’s Work, Learn, Grow Makerspace Program February 12, 2021
About Ms. Basilio
Ms. Basilio is the Assistant Principal of Pupil Personnel Services at the Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. She has been working at the school since 2006. You may contact her by e-mailing email@example.com.