This lesson is a review from freshman year. Please ask a classmate for the notes. Handouts are in the black “Handout bid? in the back of the classroom.
- Return of In-person Blended Learning at WHSAD March 8, 2021
- March SLT/PTA Meeting March 5, 2021
- The Benefits of the ACE Mentorship Program March 5, 2021
- Freshmen Transcript Workshop March 3, 2021
- Gregory Rogers Presents The Future of Architectural Visualization and Unreal Engine March 1, 2021
About Ms. Bruno
Ms. Bruno has been an Assistant Principal at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design since 2009. She oversees the departments of Science, Mathematics, Architecture and Design (Career and Technical Education (CTE)), Physical Education and Health. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 ext. 2080, or firstname.lastname@example.org.