Ms. Newton Date:
English Name: ————————————————–
BLACK HISTORY MONTH RESEARCH PROJECT.
Direction: Choose an African American Who has made outstanding contribution to America despite barriers and set- backs. This person can either be alive or dead.
Requirements: Your paper must contain the following
- 8 ½ x 11 size picture of the person in color.
- Your report must be two typed pages, 12 font Times New Roman, 1.5 space.
- Your picture is not counted as a page two full typed pages.
What I will be looking for in your report:
- Proper heading, your name, my name, your period, Black history Month Project, the name of the person you are writing about on the cover page.
- Be sure to include what contribution this person made to America and the African American population. Discuss his/her struggles to make this contribution. State whether this person is dead or alive.
This report is due the Monday you return to school from break.
DUE DATE MONDAY FEBRUARY 23rd. This means your Report should be in your hand on Monday 23rd ready to hand to me. No Excuses. No it is on my flash drive. It must be printed and completed. Neat and ready to hand in.