For the month of November the Senior students will be taking various practice exams that will allow them to prepare for the actual AutoCAD certification exam. They will begin taking their certification exam towards the beginning of December.
- Fundamentals of Sophomore Global History July 21, 2021
- Fundamentals of Junior Building and Design class July 21, 2021
- Martina Rojo Reflects on her Bushwick Gem Presentation July 2, 2021
- Fundamentals of Freshman English Language Arts July 2, 2021
- Need your Working Papers over the Summer? Read THIS! June 24, 2021
About Ms. Bruno
Ms. Bruno has been an Assistant Principal at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design since 2009. She oversees the departments of Science, Mathematics, Architecture and Design (Career and Technical Education (CTE)), Physical Education and Health. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 ext. 2080, or email@example.com.